ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
Dr. S. & S. S. Ghandhy College of Engg. & Technology is situated in SURAT, the second largest city of Gujarat State. This institute is one of the oldest and largest technical institutions of Gujarat. It was established in June 1955. The donor Late Dr. Sorabji & Sarosh Sorabji Ghandhy, a local Zoroastrian Medical Practitioner, was the prime driving force behind the establishment of this institute, who donated Rs. 0.52 million in the year of 1952. Actually, he had a dream of starting a degree engineering college, not just a polytechnic and so he named the college as Dr. S. & S. S. Ghandhy College of Engg. & Technology. Later on the Government of Bombay State acquired the land building and equipment at the cost of Rs. 0.605 million. At present 9 Diploma courses with total intake capacity of 750 students run by this institute under Gujarat Technological University.
DEPARTMENTS
Civil Engineering Department
Mechanical Engineering Department
Electrical Engineering Department
Automobile Engineering Department
Textile Manufacturing Technology Department
Textile Processing Technology Department
Metallurgy Engineering Department
Power Electronics Department
Applied Mechanics Department
General Department
Information Technology

Our history
< img src="image link"